Thursday 29 January 2015

The Very Best Of Abba Album

Today I have been listening to a double album titled "The Very Best Of Abba" (see the images below) which from what I can find out was originally released in Germany and the Netherlands in 1976. The album includes the following tracks -

Side A

  • Ring Ring
  • So Long
  • Sitting In The Palm Tree
  • Suzy-Hang-Around
  • Hasta Manana
  • S.O.S

Side B

  • Mamma Mia
  • Tropical Loveland
  • Rock Me
  • Lovr Isn't Easy (But It Sure Is Hard Enough)
  • People Need Love
  • Intermezzo No. 1

Side C

  • Fernando
  • My Mama Said
  • What About Livingstone
  • Hey, Hey, Helen
  • Honey, Honey
  • Bang-A-Boomerang

Side D

  • I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
  • Nina, Pretty Ballerina
  • Dance (While The Music Still Goes On)
  • Gonna Sing You My Lovesong
  • I've Been Waiting For You
  • Waterloo

No comments:

Post a Comment