Wednesday 11 November 2015

Collection - Abba Greatest Hits Vol 2 Laser Disc

The picture below shows a laser disc from my collection which includes tracks from Abba's "Greatest Hits Vol 2" - as with the VHS videos I posted yesterday I have no way of actually playing this disc however I believe the full track list is as follows -

Side 1

  • Gimme ! Gimme ! Gimme ! (A Man After Midnight)
  • Knowing Me, Knowing You
  • Take A Chance On Me
  • Money, Money, Money
  • Eagle
  • Voulez-Vous
  • Dancing Queen

Side 2

  • Chiquitita
  • Does Your Mother Know
  • One Man, One Woman
  • The Name Of The Game
  • Thank You For The Music

So in terms of the vinyl release of "Greatest Hits Vol 2" four tracks are missing "Summer Night City", "Angel Eyes", "Rock Me" and "I Wonder (Departure)" with "One Man, One Woman" and "Voulez-Vous" added to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment