Wednesday 21 October 2015

Collection - "Love Songs A Very Special Collection"

Since my post earlier today I have had a few question about this release so I thought I would provide some more details and additional pictures. The album was originally released on the WEA record label in Canada during 1984 and included the following track list -

Side One

  • Cassandra
  • The Name Of The Game
  • Should I Laugh Or Cry
  • Our Last Summer
  • I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
  • Chiquitita
  • Andante, Andante

Side Two

  • I Have A Dream
  • My Love, My Life
  • I Wonder (Departure)
  • One Man, One Woman
  • Slipping Through My Fingers
  • Fernando
  • Eagle
  • The Winner Takes It All

The image below shows the front and back cover as well as the actual vinyl...

No comments:

Post a Comment