Friday 5 June 2015

"Eagle / Thank You For The Music" Singles

Following on from my post this morning where I looked back at Abba's single "Eagle / Thank You For The Music" entering the Australian charts I thought it would be interesting to have a look at other countries where this single was released to see how it performed in the charts. The table below shows the chart positions I have been able to find -

  • Austria - 17
  • Belgium - 1
  • France - 36
  • Germany - 6
  • Japan - 62
  • Netherlands - 4
  • South Africa - 2
  • Switzerland - 7

Sadly this single wasn't released in the UK however if it had been I am guessing it would have been a top 3 hit or even another number 1 as both "Take A Chance On Me" and "The Name Of The Game" had reached the top of the charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment