The first edition of the Frida Fan Club magazine was published in April 1985 and included the following content -
- An introduction from the author welcoming readers to the magazine as well as discussing the aims of the Fan Club.
- An extract from a Swedish press article from 1984 where Frida talks about recording "Shine", her song writing as well as living in London.
- A fans account of seeing Frida as the "Chess" concert in London on the 27th October the previous year.
- An article which details Frida's trips to Holland during the promotion for her "Shine" album where she appeared on two TV shows performing "Shine" as well as "Come To Me (I Am Woman)".
- A small article mentioning Frida's son Hans where he discussed working with Abba during the tours of America and Australia and his last album (with his group FX) called "Push Here" which included a track written by Frida titled "I Don't Wanna Be Alone".