Sunday 29 March 2015

Collection - Agnetha "My Very Best"

The Agnetha compilation "My Very Best" was released in Sweden in 2008 and includes 35 tracks split over two CDs. This first CD contains tracks recorded between 1968 and 1979 with the second showcasing songs from her international solo career together with "The Winner Takes It All".

The second CD is one of my personal favourites which I listen to on a regular basis - the first three tracks in particular ("Wrap Your Arms Around Me", "Little White Secrets" and "Can't Shake Loose") are some of my favourite Agnetha songs.

I think the only change I would make would be to swap "Take Good Care Of Your Children" (my least favourite track from "Wrap Your Arms Around Me") for "Its So Nice To Be Rich" or "One Way Love" either of which would have been a great addition to this compilation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment